Sunday, December 3, 2023

INSIGHT!

I am probably just "very late to the party" as they say--but today as I was reviewing the Sacrament hymns during the Sacrament time at Church, I was reading "Once he suffered grief and pain;" I was reminded how His Atonement was an individual personal one--for each of us one by one.  Impossible to understand with our mortal minds, but certainly part of my testimony of Jesus Christ and the Atonement.  The new insight?  As Christ did that, He already knew us as his eternal brothers and sisters--we weren't just a "number" or a "name" but He knew us likely since we arrived into our Heavenly Parents' home.  He greeted us then as new spirit siblings and He has loved us since then like Elder Brothers do.  He agreed to take this role BECAUSE He already knew and loved each of us.

No comments: