Sunday, December 24, 2023

District Meeting

Right before the temple session, we met at the Stake Center to have a formal district meeting.

We had the missionaries share more about their assignments and extra activities that they are involved in.  Gary gave a great devotional about "Being 'Real" with the young missionaries we serve with.

I then led a discussion about the challenges they are facing in their service.  We share a few ideas and will use this for later trainings as well.

Notice #10 Birthday list---

Jena was the last one in the circle and she told about her duties (to send birthday cards to all of the missionaries) and then she said she had a challenge.  "Oh, do you want me to put it on the board?" "Yes..my dad doesn't get my list fast enough."
Now, in Gary's defense, he provides the list for her each transfer cycle as soon as she would need it, but I have to say that I was proud of her....she understood the expectation and she identified a challenge.  I love that girl!  She amazes me.


No comments: