Sunday, January 22, 2023

Saffron Valley Restaurant With CHL Zone Leaders

Continuing the tradition that we started with Carters and Hiltbrands, we went to dinner on Tuesday with the Burrows and the Walters along with President and Sister Jackson.  We went to the Saffron Valley Restaurant on E. Street just a few blocks from us.


the Halls, Sister Jenna Jackson, the Walters, the Burrows, President Jackson and Jena

The food was AMAZING!  It was Indian food and the best I have had since leaving Hong Kong.  The whole meal, I kept thinking that this is the best meal I have had for years.

As we do more and more of these "last" events, I am just so grateful for this opportunity to serve in this mission and to be surrounded by amazing people from so many places.  It has been work and hard, but it has been awesome and blessed as well.

And I am sure, our next mission will be so very different...and that will be a blessing, too!

No comments: