Sunday, January 8, 2023

Happy New Year 2023

We had a quiet celebration with cheese, dips, and crackers and watching football games.  I had scheduled our next Covid booster on Saturday morning (December 31st) since we would have a few days to recover if we had reactions.  By Saturday night we were all achy and felt like we were getting a cold.  So we spent the holidays resting and drinking lots of fluid.

Just the day before, Ben was diagnosed with Covid.  So he has spent the last week confined to a room on the unit.  They have had outbreak on their unit of 6 or 7 so they are on a hard quarantine!

Happy New Year!!  I am sure 2023 will be filled with joy and sadness, fun and work, and adventures of all kinds.  I have lived 67 years and that is how all of the years have been since I was old enough to remember such things.  For me, the choice will be to remain faithful and constant--with an eye on God, love for my family and for all mankind...and a desire to do good, see good, and be good!  Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You truly are GOOD! Happy New Year!