Friday, January 6, 2023

Game Night--Apartment Style

I had wanted to have a game night with some missionaries in other zones that I wanted to get to know better but time just flies by and we haven't done it.  At the beginning of December, I reserved the social hall in our building for December 30.  A few days before, we finally got it organized and we had a great evening with fun missionaries from all over the US.  I would love to do it again, but many of them are being released this month or next month.  I probably would love playing games with every missionary in our mission.

From left to right:  Deckers (from New Mexico), Winders (Michigan), Beechs (California), Gary, Blasneks (Shiloh, AZ), Faerbers (California), Jena, Larsens (Carrolton, TX) and me
Another group shot with a propped up camera

The women were sitting on some chairs with arms which made them look smaller or taller than they actually were.  That is what created the up and down look of the row.

No comments: