Sunday, August 31, 2014

Being a Grandmother

Shortly after I got home from Oklahoma, I stopped by to visit Scarlett --and also those other people who live with her-  :) .  As I held Scarlett, Chantel was telling her that this was her Grandma Hall who loved her.  For some reason, it was one of those circle of life times---I can remember talking to my children about their Grandma Giberson and Grandma Hall and how they loved them so much.  I wanted them to know and make those connections with these two great women.  Now Chantel was doing the same thing and I was the grandmother.  Yes, Scarlett and Niki, I am now your Grandma Hall and I do love you so much--love cubed!


This week I got these two beautiful pictures through text from Chantel and Tosha:


Scarlett--six weeks old
Niki-two weeks old
Welcome to the world little ones and we truly loved you before you were born and will love you to the moon and back!

No comments: