Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Scott turned 30

(this got out of order because I forgot to publish it before the others--this all happened before I left for Oklahoma--for the record.) and we celebrated with lunch at CafĂ© Rio and were joined by sweet Scarlett who slept the entire time.  What a good baby!  Scott was pretty happy still to be a dad and felt like that was the most awesome gift ever! 

Scarlett made some visits as well to her daddy's Grandma Hall's house
Chantel, Great Grandma Hall and Scarlett

and to her Grandpa and Grandma Halls' house to meet her Uncle Ben.

First visit to our house
She slept even though the dogs barked like crazy when they saw Scott.
Meeting Uncle Ben for the first time
After meeting Scarlett, I had to take Ben in the car to an appointment.  In a somber mood, he said to me, "I hope that I can get married someday and have a baby girl of my own."  "Me, too, Ben, me too!"  I know that in the end of the whole earth, things will be given which were promised and all will be right.  However this is one promise that I truly hopes will come true for Ben in this life--with the right person at the right time, of course.  Ben has wanted daughters for a long time and has even two girls names which he loved since he was a teenager.  Until then, sweet Ben, hold on to your dreams!  All will be made right in the end.

2 comments:

Robynn said...

Ok, now I know the little mister in your life has arrived and I'm practicing my patience to see his picture. Hurry Blogger Judy Hurry! SLY Rob

Judy said...

And he is darling...I am trying to catch up....