Sunday, May 29, 2022

SKY

Even in the middle of the city, sometime a brief glimpse of the sky can bring a smile to your face--blue sky and whit fluffy skies--love it!


I am not the only one in my family that likes to look at the sky--

Later that evening, Jena texted me this photo out of her bedroom window:


Ironically, I had been working at my desk in my bedroom and had also taken a photo out my window...although mine must have been taken a few minutes after Jena's.

And that is not a flying saucer- just the reflection
of the light fixture in our room
So, I sent my photo to Jena in a text.

The sky was particularly beautiful that night and the colors drew both of us to look outside.  Watch for the sunset in your world tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love looking at the sky also! Both yours and Jenna’s pictures are beautiful.
Thanks for the up on my dear friend Ben. He’s often in my thoughts and prayers.