Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Happy Birthday, Jessica

We celebrated a few days early as Jena and I were going to be out of town.  So Jena and I headed down to Sandy and had lunch with Jessica at a nearby IHOP.  Jessica loves French toast and I like breakfast anytime so it was a fun choice for all of us.

our selfie after lunch

How I love this girl who made me a mom for the first time (not because she was the first to call me mom, but because she is an outstanding human being--just wanted to clarify that last sentence.)!  I love watching her with her kids--she is a natural mother.  She spent her birthday on Sunday, hiking with her work with Liam and Zander.  They had a great time hiking to Donut Falls despite some snow on the ground.  She works with a homeless young adult program in Salt Lake county and they had planned the hike for the day.


No comments: