Sunday, September 20, 2020

"Moved In" Pictures

A little out of order as we got most of this put together before our trip, but here is some of the rooms mostly finished----
Very excited about my $19.98 dollar clock.  I have been wanting one for our basement game room, but the ones I liked were over $150.00 or more.  This one I didn't LOVE quite a much but for the price, I decided to love it and it looks perfect.  Now I hope it works for more than a month!!
I love how the bathroom turned out!
And the new front bedroom guest room ---
And the new "Work Room" for our exercise, sewing, and craft stuff....
The other bedroom which is now known as the "Grandkids' Guest Room is still waiting its cute trundle bed to arrive so pictures will be posted later.  Duncan was our first guest so it is also the Nephew Guest room as well.  Hopefully he will stay other times as he completes his studies at BYU-Idaho.  Still some work to do, but I love how it turned out.  The carpet and flooring is perfect.

Come and stay anytime. We love having guests!

 

No comments: