Sunday, June 14, 2020

Sand and Swings on a Saturday!

One of the things that Liam wanted to do for his 5th birthday was go to Lagoon with Jessica and Elessia without the little kids.  When you are five, you feel so big!

So Saturday afternoon, they dropped the three "little kids" off and headed to Lagoon.  Although Ben and Gary were both around during the afternoon and evening, somehow I missed pictures of them.

Carter cuddling with Aunt Jena
Zander and Jena posed for this cute picture on our swing.  We played outside for about 2 hours.  The temperature was hot, but perfect in the shade. 

Carter loves to swing.  I think she was in the swing for about 20 minutes at one point.  Jena and I took turns keeping the swing moving for her.
Jumping with Jena is always a fun time with the grandkids.

Alex loved the sand so much.
At one point, she accidentally dumped sand on her foot and discovered that she loved the feeling of the sand on her feet so she began piling sand on her feet and then wiggling her toes out of it, and then doing it again.  She was so delighted and was babbling away (even with a binky in her mouth.)
Impossible to get two twins in the same frame looking in my direction............
Somehow, Alex got this bucket over her head and around her neck.  She did not want me to take it off, but I drew the line when she wanted to get on the trampoline with it on her back.  I guess that is one way to keep your bucket from your sister.

Ben was there as well, but no photos.  Zander has begun calling him "Buncle Ben," which I think sounds so sweet when he says it.  It might be a our new name for Ben when the grandkids are around.  Zander is a big Buncle Ben fan.

Meanwhile, while we were hanging out--Liam was having fun at Lagoon.  He doesn't look like he was missing any of us!

Fun times for everyone---not sure who was more tired by the end of the day!

I imagine we all slept well last night.  I know that I did.

No comments: