Sunday, August 26, 2012

Our fence within a fence

In an effort to put into place my long-term gardening plans, we had a fence installed around our swimming pool.  It comes complete with an arbor "to no-where" according to Gary and our fence installers (it goes into our side area where someday will be my "grandmother's garden".  I admit it doesn't look like much yet.  Give me 5 years or so....)

Our long-term goal is to build a garden train in the area within the fence that isn't currently the pool.  More details to follow but it is nice to have the fence in so we can start on the next project---our doggie path.


You can see the arbor on the west side of our house.


I know--another sunflower,
but they are so awesome. This is
my tallest one this year.

It is on our east side and is about
nine feet tall.

No comments: