Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Camp week

Jena headed off for Camp K again this year.  She did all of the same things as last year-swimming, horseback riding, fishing, hiking, etc.  She went with her friend, Kailyn and then discovered another friend from school was also there.

Then Gary and I went  to Webelo Camp with 8 boys.  We only went for one day but got a lot done.  We hiked, learned about rocks and nature (our boys were great with rock facts), and ended our day in the rowboats and got totally wet as we raced around the lagoon.

I came home and took a nap.  Jena camped for five days and came home and wanted to go bowling with Gary since they missed their typical Wednesday bowling!  I guess that shows my age!

Looking around Camp Kiesel, I think I was one of the oldest people there.  Oh well, I one time said that I hoped no one ever thinks I am too old for Cub Scouts..........appartently I am not too old yet!!

(no pictures yet....)

No comments: