Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jessica and Jena are off to a Play and other things..

On last Friday, some friends invited Jena and I to go to see "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" at a local theater in Ogden, so I made the arragements over the phone.  When I got home, I found out that Jessica had called and invited Jena to go to the same play for Saturday.  Jena had already said yes and is thrilled to go twice.

Here they are at the theater with their playbills.  Jena loved it, of course, and reported that "Frank is hot".  She is excited to go again on this Friday.
Notice her big smile with no metal in her mouth.  She has been smiling alot lately.

On Monday, we gathered together (sorry no pictures) with Gary's mom and his sister Valerie and her husband Allan to celebrate Chinese New Year at a local restaurant.  We are over 2 weeks late but Jena was just recovering from her surgery and couldn't yet eat Chinese food.  The food is American Chinese and we enjoy it, although it paled in comparison to the great food we had at the Golden Phoenix when we ate there with the group from Hong Kong.  I still haven't blogged about that yet, but I have a plan on what I want to do and I haven't had time to do it yet.  Patience!--note to self.


No comments: