Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Anniversary to you, Gary Hall!

Today Gary and I are celebrating our 32nd anniversary.  (We are going to celebrate by watching the BYU-Utah basketball game and eating pizza.  I hope that BYU knows that they have to win to make it a good anniversary for us.)  Sometimes we do something big for our anniversary and some years not which is perfect for me.  It is just nice to have a day to be reminded of our marriage and how grateful I am that Gary asked me to marry him so many years ago.  There is no one else for me to travel my life's journey with to provide the fun, the balance, and the adventures.

Here is the top to our wedding cake  (and a well-traveled cake top it is.  It boggles my mind to think of how many times I must have packed and unpacked it over the years.  It has been half way across the world and back again.)  I displayed it on our hallway shelf during the Valentine/anniversary time.  And, in honor of our anniversary, I am also including our picture of the Provo Temple that is hung over our basement staircase,



May your "now...and forever"s be bright!
I love you, Gary.

No comments: