Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just a cute picture of Jena....

....to share.  We took a couple of pictures of Jena to included in an e-mail she was sending to a friend who wasn't feeling well.  I liked this one and decided to share it. 

Now that I have posted a picture of Jena and Ben recently, I guess I should include one of everyone else.  I don't have any recent of Scott so I will nab him next time he is here.  Here is Jessica and Jena at the play last week "Seven Brides from Seven Brothers".


Jena and I went to see it on Friday night with Jena's friend, Kaitlyn, and her mom.  Jena loved it the second time too.  Her favorite brother was Frank "becasue he is hot", she and Kaitlyn loved the fighting scene the best and her favorite song was "Goin' a Courtin'".

Tosha recently download some cute pictures she has taken but I am wating to have her permission to put them on the blog so I guess I will add them later.

Hard to believe that it is already March...................life is flying by it seems.

One other note:  In case any of you want to start writing in a journal, but aren't have any luck with it, try http://www.ldsjournal.com/.  It is free (except if you want a printed copy and then there is a charge,  I haven't done it long enough to print out a book yet.)  It has a number of nice features like e-mail reminders if you haven't written for a while and also a "journal jar" feature so when you start a new entry there is a statement or questions that you can answer.  I find tha helpful to give me something to start with and is gives more variety to the things I write about.

1 comment:

Robynn said...

Oh Jena, that is one of my all time favorite movies and plays. I do believe Frank was my favorite too. I love the picture of you with the Letter J. I LOVE that darling letter and I LOVE YOU! SLY Sister T.O.