Saturday, March 6, 2010

Meet Bobo

I think that we mentioned that Ben got a rat for Christmas.  He has finally picked a name so we thought we would introduce him to everybody.  This is Bobo, a dumbo rat (with Ben, of course).




I remember one of my sister-in-laws commented that I was "too supportive" about my children's interests in pets.  I think that our list includes cats, dogs, fish, turtles, a bat (for one brief night), lizards, snakes, frogs, hamsters/gerbils, guineu pig, and a couple of birds.  Oh, and I can't forget Scott's pet ant which he played with one afternoon in Hong Kong (Jessica was at school and playmates were not nearby).  My personal favorites were the turtles both in Hong Kong and Texas--outside, quiet, but enjoyable to watch.  My kids have all enjoyed our dogs and although I like not having the mess and care of a dog, I have been glad to have them as pets.

1 comment:

Robynn said...

Judy, as you know, there are MANY things I admire and Love about you and your tolerance for unusual pets in near the top of the list. I am not a rodent lover of any variety, but I will say this about Bobo, he is the cutest rat I have ever seen. It doesn't hurt that he is on the neck of one of my favorite young men on the planet, Ben. I can't wait to send that photo to Sky. He is going to love meeting Bobo and seeing Ben. Sure love you and your unusual pets. Rob