Sunday, March 3, 2024

Our Kitchen Table Plus This and That

For years, my formal dining room table has often been my "staging area" where I would put things for an upcoming event I was involved in.  In our apartment in Salt Lake, I was able to use our dining table for that same purpose because we had a large kitchen peninsula with bar stools to eat at.  Here we have a tiny kitchen, so we ended up setting up our folding table to serve that possible.  When we have a puzzle going, it still is a tight fit for eating at the table.


And as proof that I actually know how to hand sew something despite rarely using the talent in my adult life, I mended a small hole in the seam of my new temple dress where they missed catching the whole seam during production.  I liked the temple dress and decided that it wasn't worth trying to send it back for another one. I did have to buy the thread and the needle but easier than returning something to the post office.

And a day or two after February 13 (the 1st anniversary of owning our new car), we went over the 30,000.  Miles rack up when you are driving Arkansas scenic byways.

No comments: