Sunday, January 6, 2019

Where to start?

I just plugged in my phone to download photos and it reported that I have 270 photos to download.  Don't worry, they aren't all coming on the blog, but it is a reflection on the busyness of the season.  I had a goal that I would not let the "busy" of the season stand in the way of the peace, joy, and love of the season.  I decided to only do things one at a time and truly love what each event or moment included.  And I had a great Christmas...except Walmart couldn't find my Christmas cards until Dec. 24th so I am just finishing getting them done and mailed.  The rest will be in the mail tomorrow. 

So  ....
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year-2019!!

And now to the review of the 2019 Christmas season.  I need to get it completed so that I can take advantage of the current discount for blog books. There will be a number of posts.  Just start here and move forward! (if you reading it on the blog.  If you are reading the book, it is already in order.)

No comments: