Sunday, July 3, 2022

A Look Back....

My siblings thought I should also post pictures of me over the years like I have been doing for their birthdays...so here are the ones I shared with them with a few extra thrown in for good measure.....not in any certain order.

Memories.....

Sixth grade--I was not happy because we had forgotten it
was picture day and my hair was in a bun.  My mom brought me
this dress to wear but couldn't redo my hair.  I was not happy
(and being a child was sure it was my mom's fault--then I became the mom.)

Around age 1

With my dad and Todd in front of our house on Longfitt
I was probably 18 months old

A year later with my brother, Mike
I thought I was so big!

I really don't remember having a princess phase--
Robin, Todd, Mike and I

I think this was a Christmas picture with our riding stick ponies.

Felt Hall Freshman roommates-
How I love them

Our house on Agnes
Mike Robin, Lynette Todd Valerie
with me holding Rick

On our Canada vacation

A family picture before Todd left on his mission
My Christmas gift to my parents

I love this family photo and I can remember
going to the studio to have it done.
My dress was yellow.

I think this was taken by Uncle Grant
My grandparents and aunt and uncle all had this picture
displayed in their homes long past the time
I thought they should display it.

At the Oregon coast

Another version of Todd and I
I think it was colorized later by Uncle Grant

Me posing by the old basketball goal on Longfitt

This is in Hong Kong in front of the
Church on Castle Road
1988

Graduating from BYU with my BS in psychology 1979

My mom made these clown costumes because
we kept getting invited to costume parties in
Hong Kong.  We did this photo as a gift for
my parents.  My mom said that when she saw it,
she knew Gary really loved her!
This was taken in Hong Kong and the Chinese
photographer wasn't sure about the whole thing.

Notice the wind blowing--
This is the day that Scott was baptized.
Gary's parents came down to visit us in
Plano, TX and attend his baptism.

Halloween

In Utah on a trip--I believe it was soon after we moved
back to Texas from Hong Kong- 1992

In front of our house in Syracuse--
not sure why we took this picture
pretty uncommon to take pictures of us back then

Before kids' trip to Lagoon

First family photo with two kids 1987

This is sitting on the rock in front of the Halls
home on the Bluff Road
Jessica is 1.

Our engagement picture

Well, that is a random collection of photos.  I really need to digitize more of our photos!

I have had such a great and blessed life.  These pictures are just a tiny sample!



No comments: