Sunday, May 30, 2021

Watching Gary

Our day did not go as planned yesterday afternoon, but he didn't complain--just did what needed to be done and a little bit more to help Jessica whose car had broken down in West Valley while she was working. And when we got back to the apartment, he just went to work on the project again while I mostly decided to "relax," even though I had things I could have done as well. .Later in the evening while watching the end of a movie with Jena, I glanced over at Gary, working hard on a project for our zone on the computer and I was struck with overwhelming feelings of great love for him.  Does that happen to you with your spouse?  Where sometimes it hits you how much you love them and how lucky you are to have them for eternity!  He is a dedicated missionary and my best cheerleader and support. 💕


No comments: