Sunday, May 9, 2021

Again....

 I can't believe how much time has passed since I last wrote in the blog.  I was tempted to just do a quick summary and be "caught up".  However, my dad is my primary audience for my blog and I have cute pictures to share and stories to tell.  We haven't seen him for a while since life has been a bit hectic for us over this past month.  Hectic with mostly good things, but it seems like we have been going "a hundred miles an hour, in different directions."  When Sunday comes, we have been so glad to rest and refresh and it has taken time away from the recording and connecting part of the day.  We didn't even get our last Sunday walk in our Syracuse neighborhood before we moved.

YES! WE HAVE MOVED TO SALT LAKE! Whew, let me tell you about our past month---

No comments: