Sunday, February 21, 2021

Tiny Little Goal Accomplished

I made a goal this month to try a new recipe for dinner.  And this week I actually did TWO new recipes and they both were easy and tasty.  One benefit of ordering groceries on line is being able to sit with the recipe book on hand to make sure you get all of the needed ingredients.  I was so proud of my Ground Beef Enchiladas Casserole I posted a picture to our family thread.

Both of the recipes I tried were from this cookbook by the 6 Sisters.  Everything has only six ingredients and are very simple to make.  I got this book for Jena, but find it is my style of cooking as well.
The other thing I made this week was called "BBQ Biscuits."  I didn't take a picture of mine but they looked like the photo in the cookbook.  
Both of these items reheated well which is also great, because I like the "Cook on Sunday-eat Sunday and Monday"--Plan of cooking.

It is a small thing, but something I wanted to do and I did it---sometimes you need to celebrate things like that.

No comments: