Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day, Gary....and Jena, too!


I have admired these personalized pillows on Facebook for a couple of years and then my sister got one for her and her husband so I decided that I shouldn't "copy" them but then I did anyway....at least I got a different color.....

But I was really into cheesy this year which resulted in this....

which made Gary laugh and he didn't tease me TOO much about them.  They will stay on our bed until after our anniversary next month  (I bet he is glad that it isn't too far away.)

Jena made this Valentine chain and hung it on our door knob last night....
and I set up the Valentine treats on the kitchen island..........
and had to do something for her door at the last minute...................
I thought I was clever to get a picture of it from inside her room (without climbing under it and waking her up), but the joke is on me---Sunday morning robe wear..............
ANYWAY----we had a nice Sunday and Valentine's Day.  Hope your day was great as well!  Hug someone you love---who lives in your house, because, you know, COVID!!!!!!


No comments: