Sunday, February 14, 2021

FACEBOOK VALENTINE"S DAY LIST

This is recopied from my grandmother Facebook Group- Sweet Dreams, Little Ones" which is why I refer to Gary as Dad/Grandpa.

"This list of questions has been going around Facebook this Valentine season. I don't want to put it for all of Facebook to see, but I thought it might be fun for you to read:

Here’s our story:
First Date: Depends on what you call a date--technically we say going to Star Wars the day after we got engaged was our first official "date". We did do a few things as friends at BYU including going to a movie (that he needed to attend for a class--I paid my own way in.) and spending the day at Hogle Zoo.
How long have you been together: 48 years
How did you meet? We met on our first day at BYU playing Red Rover, Red Rover
Married: Yes!
Kids: 5 children and 10 grandchildren
Age difference: I am 2 1/2 months older than Dad/Grandpa.
Who was interested first: I would say Dad/Grandpa but it was very close.
Who is taller: Dad/Grandpa
Who said I love you first: Dad/Grandpa
Favorite tv show to watch together: Maybe MASH
Most impatient: Probably about the same--depends on the situation
Most sensitive: Me (Grandma/Mom)
Loudest: Depends on the situation
Most stubborn: Probably Dad/Grandpa
Falls asleep first: Dad/Grandpa
Cooks better: Me, but Dad/Grandpa hasn't really tried so he might be better.
Better morning person: Dad/Grandpa
Better driver: Dad/Grandpa
Most competitive: Dad/Grandpa
Funniest: I think we are both funny.
Where do eat out most as a couple? Where Jena picks 🙂
Who is more social? Me (Grandma)
Who is the neat freak? Except for my desk, I think we are pretty similar.
Where was your first kiss? My parents' house in Amarillo, Texas
Do you get flowers? Rarely.
Who plans date night? We both do.
Who picks where you go to dinner? Usually Dad/Grandpa makes me pick if Jena isn't around or if he thinks I have had a very busy day.
Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? Probably me.
Who sings better? Dad/Grandpa
Hogs the remote? I don't try to hog it, but I have a longer list of preferred shows. And of course, if a BYU football, basketball or volleyball game is on..................I am in charge.
Spends the most? Me
Did you go to the same school? We both went to BYU in Provo, Utah.
Who drives when you are together? Usually Dad/Grandpa unless on a trip.
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together? Depends on how you measure this-- the farthest point from Utah we have both been to is Malaysia which is 8760 miles, but we went when we were living in Hong Kong. The longest flight we have been on together was to Hong Kong from Utah which is 7268 miles.

The photos I posted with it:




HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY AND PRESIDENTS' DAY TOMORROW!


No comments: