Sunday, February 21, 2021

Random Photos From the Grandkids

I made little Valentine sacks for the Grandkids but as I was putting them together, I realized that I hadn't picked very well---WHO puts heavy duty toothpicks in the hands of kids 6 and under??  I knew they would all love the sharks so didn't think clearly.  So I warned my kids and sent them anyway
They are fun...
The Valentine packets---

Needless to say, the grandkids loved them.  Tosha sent these photos of her kids playing with them.


 

And no injuries were reported from the toothpicks--at least that my kids told me.  I will try to do better next time.  Jessica or Tosha pointed out that I had toothpicks in their Thanksgiving turkey craft as well.  Note to self--no more toothpicks!

Tosha also sent the set of pictures of Ava:  She loves spaghetti and she has a big personality!






From Jessica:  

Zander drew this picture of you (Meaning me)--in the rain--

It looked a bit scary, so I told Jessica to reassure Zander that I love to walk in the rain.  He said, I know.  

From Scott and Chantel-

Look at this cute card Scarlett made for her parents--

These grandkids are growing up and developing their personalities and their interests.  It is fun to have a front-row seat to that (but not directing the play like their parents.)

1 comment:

Lynette Giberson said...

Way cool pictures and I had a good laugh about the toothpicks.So funny