Sunday, May 24, 2020

Happy Sabbath Day!

This is where we had the Sacrament last week--on the back patio of Mom Hall's house.  As always, it is a sweet moment to partake of the sacrament--although I have noticed that the much shorter time that it takes to pass the sacrament doesn't allow me the same time and pattern of reflection.  It occurred to me this Sunday that I needed to take that time at another time on Sunday to reflect on Christ and what He has done for us.

Gary and Jena got a head start on our Sunday walk so they opted to hid behind the mail box.  Stuff like this gets Jena giggling--and that is a sound that I love.

We ended up on a very short walk and two neighborly (social distancing) visits with the Larsons and the Pessettos.  It was so great to have some face to face conversations--not over Zoom.

All and all, a very nice Sunday.

No comments: