Sunday, February 8, 2015

Wednesdays with Scarlett

It is always fun for Wednesdays to come because then we get to play with Scarlett.  Today she was concerned mostly about crawling and we crawled all over the place together, played with toys, and sang songs.  Gary came down and was laughing at me as we were crawling around the ottoman.  He thought it would be great to take a picture and post it on Facebook of me crawling and say "Grandma is making great progress with crawling."  Fun guy---and no pictures were taken (for the record).

Some times Scarlett leaves before Jena is home
very long, so Jena was happy to have
a little extra time this Wednesday..
Scarlett got to go with us to Jena's Preference Dress fitting.  Jena wanted a short party dress and she is thrilled with this one with the peacock design on it and it has her favorite blue color.  And the dress shop owner and seamstress both loved the dress Jena picked and the cute smiles they saw from Jena and Scarlett.

We dropped off Scarlett at home and got to play with her a bit longer with Chantel.  It is fun to watch her interact with Chantel (and Scott but he wasn't home during this visit.)  Scarlett loves us all but she truly loves her mom and dad which is precisely the way it should be.

After Scarlett leaves for the day, then I often miss Niki.  I feel the same way towards him as I do towards Scarlett but I miss not having that in person contact.  I sent a quick text to Tosha and Austen saying that I miss them and Niki--and Austen sent this back with the caption--"And he misses you too."
How sweet is that! Now I know that Niki doesn't miss me yet but I appreciate knowing that Tosha and Austen are teaching him to love all of his grandparents and relatives in Utah.  Can't wait until we see them again.

Jessica and Elessia were making fun of how "out of date" my cell phone wall paper was, so on Saturday when they were here, Elessia complied these two pictures for new wallpaper.

Cuteness!

No comments: