Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

We are pretty low key about these holidays although I did decorate everyone's door during the night and gave them their favorite treat (those who live at home) and sent little gifts to the other kids.

Jena's door
 Gary and I headed out to dinner.  I didn't know where we were going and was surprised when he turned into the Carl's Junior parking lot---as I really don't care for Carl's Jr AND it was Valentine's Day after all.  We had talked about not going anywhere major since it was going to be crowded due to the holiday, but I was thinking Carl's Jr. was a bit too far down the list of preferred places.

He laughed as I reacted to Carl's Jr. and then headed back through the parking lot and parked by a strip mall.  We had dinner at a ma and pa type of place--Hibachi House which is a Japanese Grill.  It was perfect and the food was great.

And Gary was very proud of himself!  We will definitely go there again.

No comments: