Sunday, February 15, 2015

Grandchild Day

Austen and Niki-
the spoon feels good on his gums.
 Wednesday is the day that I watch Scarlett and I am always wishing Niki was there, too.  Tosha sent me a number of pictures of Niki so I am sharing them.

I am sure that Niki will be thrilled that I posted this
picture in our family blog when he is older.
Tosha said one day he found his nostril and kept
sticking his finger in there.  The next day and since,
he hasn't done that--she is glad.
 I decided to post this picture of Scarlett with my hat on since Niki was wearing his dad's hat.  Today we went and visited Great-grandma Hall where Scarlett mastered climbing up the one stair in her sunken living room.  This is a task all Hall grandchildren and now great-grandchildren learn early. Scarlett figured it out quickly.  However she is too little to figure out the coming down the one stairs, but she will have more practice.

No comments: