Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Halloween Party season......

Wednesday--Ward Trunk or Treat
 
 
 
Friday--UDSF-Best Buddies Halloween Dance in Provo

Saturday--Special Olympics Comet Party


You can see that Jena has already started the Halloween celebrating and she has three more parties this week.

She was actually invited to another one on Tuesday put on by a ward in Syracuse.  I had gotten the invite by email at the first of the month and in the middle of my very sick time and decided not to worry about it since it was going to be on Tuesday.  At that time, Jena was working on Tuesdays and I had class.  I didn't even open the invite attachment.  I found out last night that it was one of the wards in my stake.  Darn, Jena would have loved that so much and she could have gone because she is working on Thursday nights now.  I was so disappointed that I hadn't followed through on that.

Simple experience but it reminded me of something that Bishop Watson used to talk about--As we make choices to do things and choices not to do other things, we need to make sure we are doing the right things.  We can't go back and attend or do something that we missed.  How true that is.  Life matches forward without stopping and we need to make careful choices of what we do with our time.

Have a Happy Halloween, my family and friends.  Boo, from Syracuse!

No comments: