Sunday, October 19, 2014

Hall Family Bowling and Pool Party and the rest of the week

Here is Jena one of the last Hall swimmers in the pool at the Syracuse Funplex.  All five of the Page cousins were in town last weekend so we planned a bowling/pizza/swimming party for the Hall Family on Monday night.  We had about 50 people there and every family represented except for Tosha. Austen and Niki.  We missed them.  Other people took pictures--I felt good about just being there.  It was a fun time to be together as a family.

Tuesday was the day that I had the stent removed.  That was good and I hope up excited that finally I was going to feel better.  It didn't happened immediately but finally yesterday I had the first day without major pain in my kidney area.  Today was a bit better so I am excited that this experience is just about over.  I won't get the results of what type of kidney stone it was for another 2 weeks.

Tuesday Jena dropped off her invitation to Clarence Park for Sadies' Dance which is the girls' choice dance for Clearfield High.  This is the first year that she had expressed an interest in going. 
Clarence is one of the young men within our stake that Jena has known for awhile.  She is very excited.  More details as the event gets closer.

No comments: