Friday, October 17, 2014

And number #3 is on their way........

........while at our family lunch on September 28, Jessica and Elessia handed me this cute book:

 And they asked me to read it.  I thought that was odd as we were in the middle of lunch but I love books and I thought it was nice that they got me a book to read to Scarlett and Niki.  I loved the book and the illustrations.....then I noticed that Elessia was filming me.  That seemed even odder, but I am slow...

Jessica said, You skipped the first page."  I turned to the front cover and read this inscription:

I knew that Jessica and Elessia had been trying to get pregnant through donor sperm for most of the last year.  It had been a challenging experience for them while Scott and Tosha were having babies when that is what they wanted as well.  I know that that feels like.  They had just discovered that Jessica was pregnant earlier that week and were so excited to share.  I still forget that I am the Grandma Hall. They gave Great-Grandma Hall her own book as well. Excited to have number #3 on his/her way!.  Fun to have them be part of the crop of grandchildren. (Delayed posting this as they haven't told Elessia's parents until October 13 when they have their first formal ultrasound. )

They had some excitement this week when Jessica started bleeding but the doctor found the heartbeat and things looked fine with the baby.  It was some type of hematoma that shouldn't impact the baby.  She has to take it easy for a couple of days.
Baby #3 ultrasound

Grandchildren wall on the fridge

Grandbabies---they are the best!

No comments: