Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fall Leaves....

we planted two maple trees in our front yard because I love fall leaves.  They are slow growing but I love watching the leaves fall.  I love the look of leaves on the green grass although in our neighborhood people seem to pick up their leaves up daily.  Not like us....

Saturday morning, Gary noticed this action in our front yard:


Our two young neighborhood boys came down with a friend and started scooping up our leaves to make a pile to run in.  They played for at least an hour.  It was so fun.  It reminded me of doing the same thing as a child and also as a mom.  Our house in Plano had three great trees along the side yard and I could watch the kids playing in the leaves out my kitchen window.  It is the perfect fall activity.
We told them they are welcome to play in our leaves anytime.

No comments: