Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fall Leaves revisited

Wednesday Gary blew up all of our leaves from our two maple trees in front of our house into a huge pile and asked me to invite a neighborhood friends down for some leaf fun.  We also called Aliyah and Halle (my niece's children who live around the corner from us).

They had a great time.  Leaves were flying everywhere as they ran and jumped and kicked the leaves.  From time to time Gary would blow the leaves back into a pile so they could start the process all over again.

Halle and Aliyah

Halle, Aliyah, Brody and Jared
Scarlett got to watch for a little bit.  Next year at this time, she can kick some leaves herself.  That's why I planted maple trees--for my grandchildren.  I hope one day they are big enough to support a swing.  I think tree swings are awesome.

No comments: