Saturday, November 29, 2014

Endings are beginning....

 

On October 29, Jena and I attended an excellent YW in Excellence program at our ward.  While there, I realized that this is the last YW in Excellence program I will attend with a daughter (and maybe ever again in my life.)  With the way my three daughters are spaced, I never attended with two of them at one time but have attended them continuously since Jessica was 12 (Now we may have missed one due to illness or other conflict, I can't say that for sure.).  That means that I have been going for 19 years.  Pretty good for three daughters! 

With Jena being a senior, there are the normal endings for parents--and when it is your last one going through these ends, it causes a bit of heart tugging.  How quickly they have all grown!  How much I adore the five of them and now the additional family members which they are bringing into our lives. We are so lucky.

No comments: