Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bits and Pieces to the Hall up-date

It has been a month since I last posted and A LOT has been going on for me.  However I wanted to catch up the news on the family as well.

Jessica has bought a small house near where she works in Magna, UT (in the Salt Lake Valley).  It is a bit of a fixer-up but a good step in life.

Scott and Chantel have been cleared for graduation in May.  Scott will actually finish in August of this year but will walk in May as they don't have graduation ceremonies in August.

Ben managed 9 days with Gary and I gone and then another week of me being gone.  He was a big help with cooking dinner for Jena and keeping the house cleaned and laundry done.  It was great when I got home to have those things done.

Tosha interviewed for a "trainer" position at Cracker Barrel and got it which means a raise and more responsibilities.

Jena, after finishing the play, got her top braces on right before we left.  She will get the bottom ones in April.  One day after Gary was back, Gary overslept and woke at 7:50 about 5 minutes after the carpool should have picked her up.  He raised to her bedroom to wake her up and discovered that she wasn't there.  It ended up that she had gotten up, made a Eggo for breakfast, got herself ready, and headed out to the carpool when they arrived.  When Gary told me, I commented that it was good that the school realized that I was out of town so her DAD was doing her hair!  Not sure what it looked like that day when no one did it.  But great for her to get to school all on her own

Gary was with me most of the past month so read those other posts to see how we spent our time.

No comments: