Wednesday, March 14, 2012

FYI

For this to make sense....start at the first post in March and move forward (which would mean to scroll up).  If that is too much work, just realize that they were written in order.  Wish you had all gone with me...except for the two days alone I had in Hong Kong.  Sometimes alone is very nice, too.

(And I wasn't actually alone.  7 million people live in Hong Kong and I also stayed at my friend's home and her two helpers were there to make sure I returned safely each night.)

It was:
airplane tickets $$$$
Cruise$$$$
Fun$$$$$
Food$$$
China Garden Stool $$$

The moments---priceless.

1 comment:

Robynn said...

Oh Judy, I LOVED reading and seeing photos from you ADVENTURE! You are my hero, I love all the brave things you love to do and after seeing your pictures and reading your words, I feel like I was there with you. Thank you Thank you for sharing those with me. Love, Rob