Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hawaii Feb. 2012

I flipped through some of our pictures and really have no idea how to pick and choose to put together some posts about our great trip.  It was so nice to be with Gary and his mom and to enjoy the beautiful things we did and saw on our trip.  People have commented that they can't wait to read our blog to learn about our trip so I am going to write it to them.  The rest of you can just skip our trip posts.  It just depends on how many pictures of ocean and palm trees you would like to see.  (The odd thing is that these posts will appear in somewhat in backwards order as I do it day by day.

I will be honest.  I was nervous about leaving Ben and Jena for so long.  Since Ben has been sick, Gary and I have only let for a couple of times over night and then one three night trip to San Fransisco last year.  Also, on a cruise, it is much more difficult to be contacted and make it home if needed.  I am so grateful for Scott and Chantel, Jessica, and Tosha for their help as we were gone.  It was a bit of a crazy schedule.  Ben was the main one who took care of Jena after school and made her dinner each night.  He did a good job as well.  I think we feel that we can now go away yearly like we used to do.

Enjoy----------

No comments: