Saturday, January 9, 2010

While I was away (in my bedroom)....

Dad was doing the Mrs. Mom things which included driving carpool for the past two days, getting Ben where he needed to go, and worked sometimes late into the night.  Today he spend with Tosha, Ben and Jena playing different kinds of WII games.  That is one of the best games we ever got.  We are into WII resort at the moment.  The nice thing about today is the Ben actually join in and played wth Gary and Tosha which we haven't seen too mucn of for years.  He usually will only play alone or with Jena.  He played a few hours before going to work and immediately joined in upon his return.  Perhaps his new medication is helping his anxiety a bit.  That would be nice.  I won't hold by breathe.

I better head to bed,  After such a complex migraine, I know I need to be cautious with light, sound, and busyiness for the next few days.  Sharing time on Sunday may be quieter than  I had orginally thought.

Still on migraine brain...I had to reedit these a couple of times to correct words and spelling.

No comments: