Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

For some reason Gary decided to point out that we will never have a "single digit" year again............not really something that I have ever thought about.  However, I do think it is safe to say that neither of us will live until year 2100.  In fact, it seems unlikely that our kids would make it until then either.  It is weird to think that grandchildren and great grandchildren will be on the earth.  Will they know who am I or what I liked and did every day?  Their lives will be so different than ours are today, just as our lives are so different from our grandparents and great-grandparents.  These are the things to think about while you clean your house on New Year Day!

May the lessons of last year help you (and me) with this coming year and may your wishes (and resolutions) come true!

No comments: