Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jena's fun and great weekend



Hi, this is Jena.  I am doing good.

Yesterday I went bowling with my Special Olympic Team, the Comets.  I am learning a new style of bowling.  I scored a 50 and a new high of 82.  Then I went bowling last night with my dad and sister Tosha.  I got only a 28.  My dad said I was too busy watching Miley Cyrus music videos on the big screen at the bowling alley.  I also watch Demi Labato music videos, too.  It was fun.  Dad and Tosha are going to play on a league on Tuesday nights with my uncle Allan.

I like school.  I am almost done with my semester.  I have been taking art and Utah Studies (my favorite classes.  I will get new classes next semester.

Today in Young Womens we talked about Personal Progress.  I like working on my goals.

Picture taken in the fall before surgery

2 comments:

The Neerings Family said...

You'll have to teach me your bowling skills next time you come to Arizona. I'm not good at all!

Meggan Sparrow said...

Congratulations Jena, you will have to have a little competition with me. I love you tons. I suck at bowling.
Sincerely, Meggan Sparrow