Sunday, November 1, 2020

While the Cat's away....

usually the mice will play.  But Gary and his sisters went right back to work getting the two back garages cleaned out.

Our RV is the only thing still there and we are storing it there as long as possible to keep it out of the elements.


I went around the side of the garage...and the wood pile is also almost gone.

I have always loved this picture of Gary with Scott and Ben in front of the wood pile.  Mom Hall that it was a funny place to take a picture but she loved them as well. Dad Hall probably chopped that wood and that cinder block garage held his tools and their RV for many years.

Still wasps live there.  Once when gathering some wood for a Scout campout or event, I got stung by a few wasps--that was a not so pleasant memory of the wood pile.

Gary and Jena did break away from work on Saturday and went to Lagoon before they came to pick me up from the airport that evening.  Gary sent me these pictures--

Busy day at Lagoon and the weather was perfect--

Vonette and Gary K. were also there.

Glad they had a little fun while I was away having lots of fun!


No comments: