Sunday, November 1, 2020

Halloween

We were able to spend some Halloween time with Jessica and Elessia and family plus Facetime with Scott and Tosha and see their kids as well.  Since I also talked to Ben briefly, I had spoken to all of my kids yesterday which is always fun.

Because of Covid, we didn't have the extended family Chili and Scones, but we enjoyed it as a family.  Tosha also served chili along with a beautiful spread of food for their close "bubble" families on base.

Zander the Vampire--

Alex who was happy in her Halloween clothes--no costume wanted....
Liam the "pretend" ghost
Carter the Witch princess without her hat!
Maybe next year they will all sit and look at the camera for a picture!
Off they go....
Some people have cool things on their porch---
Look at this cute cat guarding his candy bowl---
Chili and scones...but mostly checking out their candy.

After bathtime, Liam put on his Batman pjs and then we were "twinners."
Poor Jena---with everything going on, I didn't help her get the final things she wanted as part of her costume for Greatest Showman--maybe next year.  She was disappointed but put together this cute costume.  I think she looks like an old time detective, but I think she was a character from the Greatest showman.
From Jessica's camera---
After baths, Halloween pjs!


Suckers are the best, according to Liam


Aunt Jena and Alex

From Tacoma Washington:

The Ghostbusters------Tosha has got her kids cooperating for the porch pictures.

Cooper, Ava, Niki

Tosha and Austen

Ava in her pjs--she is twinning with the twins!

Cooper on Facetime

I will have to add pictures of James and Scarlett.  James was a Super Hero and Scarlett was a beautiful butterfly.  My screenshot of them didn't work apparently.

Happy Halloween, my family and friends!  Don't forget to eat your chili and scones!

1 comment:

Lynette Giberson said...

Great pictures from Halloween. Everyone was so cute. Jena looked great. Hope I have a chance to meet your grandbabies someday Judy. I have seen Liam and Zander in person. And Scarlett. I think only those 3 out of 9.