Sunday, July 23, 2023

Summer Pasta Salad

As I have mentioned, one of our assignments is to provide dinner for Institute on Tuesdays and Thursday.  It can be a bit challenging because you don't know how many people will be there--2 or 10!  Clarksville is more consistent at 2 or 3, but Ft. Smith is very inconsistent.  Nevertheless, I have decided to be creative in my meal planning and try new things.  Now, this is probably a pretty basic thing for you, but we loved this Summer Pasta Salad with cheese and tomatoes that I found in he internet.  I had had something similar years ago and just looked to find the right recipe. 


It was a hit and luckily enough for our crowd of about 10 that night.  I will definitely do it again.  We served it with French bread, grapes, and ice cream sandwiches for dessert.

No comments: