Sunday, July 2, 2023

A New Desk Chair

It seems silly to buy things that we know we have no room to take back to Utah with us, but after a couple of months, I had to get a desk chair that worked better for my back.  Gary is still sitting on a metal folding chair and says that it is working fine for him...so I feel a bit ridiculous (like the princess and the pea), but I have been so glad to have a new chair for my desk. Jena helped put the chair together.
Jena decided that she wanted a new desk chair as well.  I told her that she could put it on her birthday list, but she didn't want to wait.  I pointed out that she had money in the bank and she could buy one if she wanted.  Almost always when I offer that, she decides not to purchase it.  She likes saving her money.  This time, she said yes.  She researched in on the internet and texted Gary the link and now she has a blue desk chair for her room.


And sweet Gary still has his metal chair!!

No comments: