Sunday, January 23, 2022

Happy Birthday, Ezri!!

Jessica pointed out that I had forgotten Ezri's birthday...well, not forgotten the actual birthday, but recording it in the blog.  I worried that I might do that some time so I was glad that Jessica caught that.  I had neglected to take photos when Ezri was opening her presents but trust me, she was darling.  She was so happy to get a baby doll.  I don't know if I have seen a child at 1 so thrilled with a gift. 

Luckily, Jessica and Elessia just did professional 1- year photos this past weekend so we had some cute pictures of her to post:  Her birthday is mid-December, but with the holidays and then Covid, her photo shoot got delayed a bit.  So....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EZRI!

WE LOVE YOU!

This is from her actual birthday party.

Below--she is a walker now!!


The Photo Shoot





Ezri, in many ways, is the most like Jessica as a baby.  She is fairly easy-going as long as she can be a part of the action.  She works very hard to try to keep up with her four older siblings.  She is very expressive with her expressions and sounds and loves to engage in "conversations" with you.  She is not super cuddly but SOMETIMES she is and it is great.  She likes the dogs.

We are so glad to have her in our family and (probably) is our grandchild caboose!  We love you, sweet Ezri!

Here is Jessica on her first birthday--Ezri doesn't have the blue-green eyes that Jessica has, but the blond hair....



No comments: