Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Christmas Gift: #3 Out Of 4

And going from one of the entertainment field to maybe the opposite end--Wednesday night we headed down to BYU for some COUGAR BASKETBALL!!

Christmas break and lack of as many students as normal allowed us some nice seats and some good social distancing which was nice in the pandemic world we live in currently.

We even wore our BYU clothing for the occasion....
and my trusty BYU mask Gary gave me for my birthday in 2020 (didn't think I would still be wearing it 18 months later.)

Introductions have been upgraded since I was a student at BYU!  Go Cougs!

And we had to get a Cougar Tail---When in Rome, as they say!
It is a 18" maple bar which was yummy and one was enough for all of us.  Highly recommend them if you ever attend a BYU basketball game.
Ask anyone, I am slightly nuts about BYU but I loved being there with Gary and Jena and cheering for my Cougars (who won the game, by the way)

Rise and Shout!!!!

And for those keeping track--Gift #4 will happen in February so stay tuned.

No comments: