Sunday, December 20, 2020

Our Covid-19 "Surprise!"

Well, not a surprise to Jessica and Elessia or to us, but to the bulk of the world who was social distancing-- sweet grandbaby #10 arrived on December 11, 2020!

EZRI JO HALL

6 LBS. 1 OZ.  19 INCHES LONG

their post on Facebook



She was born at the University of Utah Hospital so Jessica thought I needed to have a picture of her in her "Utes" hat!  Ezri, if you want to go to the University of Utah--I am totally okay with that.  College is an amazing goal for everyone who is drawn to that path.



While Ezri was hanging out at the hospital, I was hanging out with her siblings for four days.  We had a fun time, but I am not sure why Jessica taught her children to get up at 6:00 am....much too early for me!
Movie time with Grandma's blanket
Impossible to get four children looking at the same time....
Even three is hard....
Our attempt at a selfie----

Jessica has shared some photos since they got home--

They are all quite thrilled with her so far.

Her name- "Ezri" actually comes from a Star Trek character....not because they are super fans, but they just liked the name.  I looked it up and it means "My Help" in Hebrew which I think is such a tender meaning.  "Jo" is my sister-in-law, Valerie's, middle name.  It came from my mother-in-law's dad and brother's names of Joseph.  Jessica and Elessia wanted to use her grandmother's name in some way, but Holly just doesn't work well with Hall.  Vonette said when she heard that she was sure that Valerie was smiling in heaven about that! I hope so.  She was a very kind and sweet person.

Welcome to the world, little one!  Glad you are here with us!



No comments: