Sunday, December 6, 2020

Christmas Decorating

 As we decorated the house on Saturday for Christmas, it occurred to me that no one will really see the decorations except maybe Jessica and her family on Christmas Day if we feel it is safe to gather.  But I realized that for me it was worth it, just for the season and to share with Gary and Jena.

I didn't decorate as much as usual since we aren't having some of the usual Christmas gatherings, but here it is:

The family tree with all of the familiar ornaments.

The stockings are hung by the chimney...with Jena's care!


Our new "Thin" Christmas tree for the living room and likely for our missionary apartment next Christmas--
It changes between white and colored lights.  I love that!

And I love the reflections of the lights over this nativity which Jessica painted for me years ago.
It is looking like Christmas at our house.


No comments: